1 head of romaine lettuce, thinly chopped
1/2 a red onion, sliced
1 large carrot, chopped
1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 large English cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 orange bell pepper, chopped
1/2 head of purple cabbage, sliced
1 cup of garbanzo beans, rinsed and seasoned with olive oil, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and sweet paprika
A handful of bean sprouts
1/2 a lemon, juiced
4 tbsp of white wine vinegar
2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
1/2 cup of EVOO
4 tbsp of filtered water
1/4 cup of pitted green olives, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 shallot, chopped
Pink sea salt & pepper to taste
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper for the salmon.
2) Season the salmon with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and a little lemon juice. Bake for 15 minutes.
3) In a large salad bowl combine all the vegetables.
4) In a smaller bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk together. Or, my go-to is throwing everything in a mason jar and shaking it up (thanks mama!).
5) Once salmon is done, take out and let cook for 5 min. Cut up and add to salad.
6) Toss in dressing and…