2lbs of organic chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 eggs, whisked
½ cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 bag of Jackson Honest Sweet Potato Chips
2 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley
1 tbsp of garlic powder
pink sea salt & pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (If you have a cooling rack, place this on top instead of the parchment paper. Helps get them extra crispy! I use this one)
2) In a large dish, combine the crushed chips, fresh or dried parsley, garlic powder, pink salt & pepper. Stir until well mixed.
3) In a separate dish, combine the eggs and almond milk. Season with a bit of pink salt & pepper and whisk.
4) Drag the tenders through the egg wash and then through the chip mixture. Press the chips into the chicken and make sure all sides are covered.
5) Transfer the coated chicken tenders to the baking sheet and spray the top with cooking spray (I prefer avocado or olive oil).
6) Bake for 25 minutes at 425 and then after, turn the broiler on and broil on high for 1-2 minutes. Make sure you watch them cook though! There is a fine line between extra crispy and burned!