2-3 Japanese Yams
2 tbsp of chia seeds
½ tsp of pink sea salt
2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
Generous amounts of cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) Cut the sweet potatoes into even spheres and place them into a plastic bag with the chia seeds, coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt.
3) Shake and mix around in the bag until the potatoes are evenly coated.
4) Spread out the sweet potatoes evenly onto the baking sheets (make sure they do not over lap or touch).
5) Bake for 20 minutes. Once the timer goes off, take them out and flip. Turn up the oven to 415 and bake for another 20 minutes.