1 head of cauliflower, riced
4 celery stalks, chopped
1 medium sweet onion, diced
1 container of white mushrooms, sliced
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup of dried cranberries (beware of hidden sugars! My go-to are these)
1/2 tsp of pink sea salt + more to taste
1/2 tsp of black pepper + more to taste
2 tsp of dried thyme
2 tsp of dried sage
2 tsp of fresh rosemary
4 tbsp of olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 and spray a cast iron skillet with olive oil.
2) Wash, cut and pulse the cauliflower until riced. You can always buy pre-riced cauliflower to skip this step.
3) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil and add the onion, mushrooms and garlic. Season with pink sea salt & pepper and sauté until translucent and fragrent.
4) In a large bowl, mix the riced cauliflower, celery, cranberries and cooked onions and mushrooms mixture. Add in the herbs and egg and use your hands to combine the mixture completely.
5) Add in a pinch more of sea salt and the remaining 3 tbsps of olive oil.
6) Add the mixture to the cast iron and cook for 50 mins.
7) After the 50 minutes, take out the skillet, mix the stuffing around and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes. After that, turn the broiler on high and broil for 10 minutes. This will really crisp up the top and get rid of the excess moisture!