1 piece of toast of choice
(I love KNOWFOODS Slices)
1/2 an avocado
2 slices of tomato
Handful of microgreens
1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
1 tsp of turmeric
Pink sea salt for the water
Sriracha sea salt & pepper to taste
1) Bring a small pot to boil on the stove and crack an egg into a small ramekin.
2) Once boiling, pour a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, teaspoon of tumeric and a large pinch of pink sea salt into the water. Use a the back of a slotted spoon to form a little tornado in the center of the water and carefully pour the egg into it.
3) Reduce heat to medium and set timer for 3 minutes.
4) While the egg is poaching, toast the piece of bread to your preference. I like mine a little on the burnt side!
5) Once the egg is done, use a slotted spoon to carefully remove the egg from the boiling water and let it sit on a paper towel to drain out excess water.
6) Scoop out the half of avocado and gently smash it into the toast and cut the two slices of tomatoes into halves and place on top of the avocado. Sprinkle with siracha sea salt and pepper to taste.
7) Place the egg on top and sprinkle with microgreens.