1 cup of blanched almond flour
¼ cup of coconut flour
¾ cup of liquid monk fruit
1 tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of baking powder
1 cup of almond butter
4 tbsp of solid coconut oil
2 tbsp of vanilla
1 heaping tsp of cinnamon
1/3 tsp of pink sea salt
1-2 dark chocolate bars, smashed into pieces
(I LOVE Hu Kitchen Chocolate)
1) Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and whisk with a fork to combine.
3) In a mix master add the liquid monk fruit and coconut oil. Blend on low.
4) Add in the egg, almond butter vanilla. Mix until combined.
5) Slowly add in the dry ingredients and turn mix master to stir.
6) Fold in chocolate chips.
7) Place batter in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
8) Take batter out and use an ice cream scooper to help form 8 medium sized cookies. Make sure they are not too close together because they will spread out!
9) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and enjoy with a big glass of homemade nut milk!