1 cup of raw sprouted almonds
1 cup of raw sprouted walnuts*
1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup of raw sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/4 cup of date syrup
1 tsp of pure vanilla
3/4 cup of assorted dried fruits
(I love a mix of cranberries, blueberries and raisons)
Lots of ground cinnamon
Pinch of pink sea salt
1) Preheat oven to 300 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2) In a food processor or blender, add almonds, walnuts and coconut flakes and chop into small pieces. Do not over pulse because you still want it chunky!
3) Heat coconut oil, date syrup, cinnamon and sea salt over medium-high heat in a pot for around 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
4) Add the seeds, nuts and coconut flakes into the pot and stir to evenly coat.
5) Spread the granola mixture onto the baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Remove from the oven and add in the dried fruit.
7) Mix and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the mixture to harden so that you can break it up like granola.
8) Store in an airtight container or mason jar.